It is said that the HMS Titanic served the best food of its era. Holy Smoke Hog Roast Company has decided to copy the final meal served to the famous ship's first class passengers. Certatinly, they will put their own Holy Smoke spin on a few of the dishes as well!
This eleven course meal will be paired with craft beers by the very "beer informed" Robyn Morris of Cavalier Distributing Company. Chef Eli and Robyn will guide you through each course and we will accompany the meal with a movie, "The Titanic" (What else?).
The courses are, in order of service;
1. Grilled Oysters with Spicy Tarragon Butter
2. Cream of Barley Soup with Ham Hocks
3. Salmon Baked in Foil
4. HSHR Ultimate BBQ Chicken with White Sauce
5. Australian Smoked Lamb Shanks with Lemon Orzo
6. Spicy Pineapple and Tequila Sorbet
7. Orange Marinated Smoked Quail
8. Asparagus Salad with Champagne-Saffron Vinaigrette
9. Fruited Cheese Stuffed Celery Sticks
10. Smoked Maple and Bourbon Ice Cream with Praline Pecans
11. Grand Champagne Cocktail
Nine of the 11 courses will be paired with different beer selections. Plan on join Holy Smoke for the ultimate date night. Reservations are required and space will be limited. This meal will start promptly at 6 pm and will last approximately two hours.
The cost per person for this very special event inclusive of food, drink, tax and gratuity is $69.99 per person or $129.00 per couple. No one under 21 years of age please.